Hello 2013

Wednesday, January 02, 2013

It's 2013! Happy New Year peeps! 2012 past like just a blink of eye! Whoa! Ok. Let's review what happened in 2012:

# January 2012

 Got my hair dyed in a very bright brown

Went to company's Annual Dinner with Hawaiian Theme

Spend my Chinese New Year in dad's hometown, Bintangor

# February 2012

A chit-chat session with the uni friends @ Full house. Met up with their mascots and took pictures with them!

Spend our Valentine's by selling roses. My first attempt on wrapping and selling it though! A nice experience.

# March 2012

Celebrating Fan Su's 25!


# April 2012

Bought a nice deal! 2 Nike Shoes for RM284!


# May 2012
Celebrated Mum's Day in Miri

Started DIY keychain as wedding gifts

My first colour contact lenses and got my hair dyed back to black

# June 2012

Celebrated Dad's Day in Miri

Started wedding animation project. First animation tryout.


 Pre-wedding Photoshoot

 
Attended boss's wedding  

# July 2012
 

Kuching Festival

# August 2012 

Busy preparing for wedding stuffs  

# September 2012
 

My 25 and My ROM

# October 2012
 
Finally received our Wedding Album

Bought 2013's tickets! =3

# November 2012 

 
Wedding Month!  

# December 2012
 
New family member. My nephew!

 
Attended friend's wedding

Unable to attend another friend's wedding

Got ourselves a new phone!

Went to MyFM Birthday Bash Concert

Yummilicious Christmas Lunch in office

Haha! Well, that's a little summary of my 2012! Thanks a lot 2012 for treating me well. Anticipating for my 2013 to be happening too! I know I had been a little lazy also in 2012. So, I'll try my best to be more hardworking to update more often this year ^^

 Happy Blessed New Year Everyone 
 ♪(*^^)o∀*∀o(^^*)♪


Post a Comment