Happening June

Tuesday, July 03, 2012

A totally happening June this year! Starting of with wedding dress tryout for shooting, then followed by the pre-wedding photoshoot for 2 days and also spent around 4 hours++ just to filter the pictures to be edited. Phew! It's so hard to filters those I pictures cause most of them are just so pretty~ (>.<) Later on, went back to Miri for 3 days 2 nights in conjunction of Father's Day Celebration. Lastly, ended my June with one of my boss, Kieron & Melissa's wedding dinner. This month too, Fan Su & I went to another few wedding dinners, one is his high school friend and another one is his colleague (which I didn't manage to attend). Whoa! It seems like June is a lovely June. Love is in the air~

Got a pair of chopsticks as wedding favors for us ^^

So, now... the first week of July. I do certainly hope July treats us as nice as how June treats us. ^^ Recently, the weather here was totally crazy hot I can say. As in really-very-the hot! Due to this, guess lotsa people gotten sick. Me too! Just recovered not long ago. But sadly, Fan Su seems to starting to not feeling so well.

Okay. Thanks for willing to spend few minutes (or maybe less than that) to read all these craps. I totally have 0 ideas on what to blog, besides sharing some of the stories happening around me.

*thinking on what to write*

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Fine! I'm clueless now. Guess that's it from me now. Expressing gratitude to June and sincerely welcoming July. Do treat me nice ya ^^

Oh wait wait wait! Let me end this post with something NICE (as for me) to share with everyone of you.


Unedited version.
So excuse us if you saw any flabby fats ya. =X


0 comments: to “ Happening June

Post a Comment