Selfish?

Tuesday, December 01, 2009

Define selfish:

1- concerned excessively or exclusively with oneself : seeking or concentrating on one's own advantage, pleasure, or well-being without regard for others
2- arising from concern with one's own welfare or advantage in disregard of others
3- being and actively replicating repetitive sequence of nucleic acid that serves no known function; also being genetic material solely concerned with its own replication

- from Merriam-Webster's Online Dictionary

Are you one of it? Honestly, sometimes I'm selfish. But to think of it, being selfish person is wrong. Well, is a good thing right to know our own mistakes and try to avoid the selfishness to occur again. But yet, some people still doesn't really understand. People loves taking advantages on other people. Who doesn't?

Many people knew you have a car. So, people will try ways to get to used the car although they were many other ways to get to the destination. People thinks having or owning a car is a good thing. Yes it is when you'll find it more convenient to go anywhere you want. But think of it, the fuel how? The maintainence how? The car that I'm owning now is a first hand car and I still need to use it after graduates. Being kind enough I lend to some of you out there for some other reason and yet what I got? Yes people did paid a little bit for the fuel but you really think that little amount really enough? For some of you out there sure think it's enough but being the owner of the car and who used the car for quite sometimes I dare to say is a NO! If I lend to you all, yes I'm so kind enough and yet what you guys did to it? If I don't lend? Backstabbing all other stuffs flying everywhere.

This is just one of the things happening around. People love to waste the things and taking advantages when the things are not theirs or even things are theirs but things that need to be shared! People only will think about themselves but not for others. I don't mind people always use the things that I'm owning or I'm sharing but please, use it WISELY. Not because of the things is not yours or partly yours you can just use it like what. You are rich but not everyone. This is call selfish - like how one of my friend told me.


0 comments: to “ Selfish?

Post a Comment