The Whole Semester

Sunday, November 29, 2009

These were the things that I did for the whole 5th semester..

Study hard for the mid exams and finals which doesn't met my expectation...


Getting ready for my final year project and it's presentation...


Went to Kampung Nelayan for a little relaxation after mid exams...

Celebrating my birthday...


And having a BBQ after the fyp presentations and before the finals!!!

So there you have it. Most of my time spent on the assignments, exams and fyp. While for enjoyment and little relaxation. They were much more lesser compared to the past few sems. Haiz. Now semester break is here yet I'm still sitting in front of my laptop doing the computation analysis for my fyp. (>.<) Numbers are conquering my mind now~ Feel so lazy to continue. Next week need to prepare for the upcoming JLPT 3 again. Gosh!

That's all for now. Take care everyone.^^


0 comments: to “ The Whole Semester

Post a Comment