Don't Understand

Friday, October 02, 2009

Sometimes I don't really understand how the elders think. Yes, I know academic is important. But being a 22 years old girl breathing the air, seeing things for 22 years doesn't means I'm still childish thinking. And I'm not saying that I'm a mature girl here. Mind me complaining here but sometimes I really don't really understand what are they thinking.

Is it wrong for students in university especially to get into a relationship? Did they know how much I spend on my academic? Did they know how much stress and pressure that I'd put just to get at least a better grades? Did they know sometimes when I was really down, was really alone, need someone to talk to who should I talk to? They don't even know and they just know how to say, why still need study when you're in a relationship? Shiet! In a relationship doesn't mean that people no need study anymore, no need get a better grades, graduate and get a nice job with a good payment. Why they only will think you study is study. Cannot this cannot that.

If you get a good grades, they'll just said as a student or as my children getting a good grades is a should or I can say is a must. If you didn't get a good one, they'll just say you're always fooling around and didn't study, this this and that that. Shiet! But as the elder ones did they see how much effort their children put just to get a better grades to satisfy them? Even got a better grades they also didn't think is so great since they like to compare with other people's children who are studying engineering or medical. Shiet! Only engineers and medicals are works? Rest are not?

Dislikes when elders keep saying, who who who got a good results wor or who who who got a good jobs with high payments wor. This even shiet! Getting good grades doesn't means you're getting a good jobs with high payments. I know getting good grades will ensure a better jobs. But did some of the elders out there think that do you think your children are able to do that or not? Shiet Shiet Shiet! Sometimes I really understand why they're some children commit suicide whenever their results aren't good. Sometimes the elders really don't know how much pressure and stress they had give to their children.

I'm so pissed off right now. So many disatisfaction. Why I got so many pressures! People may say, why not talking to them try express everything out? If this thing works, I really voiced out long time ago. They'll really only think you're not hardworking enough this and that. In the end, you're the one who being blamed. Shiet! Sorry for being so not smart!


3 comments: to “ Don't Understand

  • siewhui
    Friday, October 02, 2009 3:25:00 AM  

    girl...don think too much there..i understand how you think there. I experienced what you went through all these while. Do not give too much pressure on urself, it wont do u any good. Avoid depression and stress. Live ur life to the fullest. They should understand that u really tried your very best. Go have some exercise. It will help you a bit in ur studies. Show them what you have got and let them know you have done all you could. Gambate!!!

  • Anonymous
    Friday, October 02, 2009 6:20:00 AM  

    Unfortunately this is the Singaporean/Malaysian kiasuism mentality, always want to compare with other ppl's children.

  • xinying
    Friday, October 02, 2009 11:17:00 PM  

    siew hui: thanks ya siew hui!

    anonymous: yes i totally agree.. haiz

Post a Comment