King of Pop

Friday, June 26, 2009

The King of Pop, Michael Jackson, had just left the world yesterday. A shocking news for me when I first found out the news when I was surfing today.


Michael Jackson, my first idolized singer, a fascinating pop star where he sang alot of nice, lovely and touching songs. His songs, his dance, his fashion and his performance everyone will tend to imitate. Just wear a curly wig, wearing a white hat and tux with a black piece of cloth in the middle of white long sleeves. Then, walah~ Everyone will sure know, that person is trying to imitate the fascinating pop star. I guess no one wouldn't know who is Michael Jackson right?

Among all his wonderful songs, I like these the most...

Man In The Mirror
"If You Wanna Make The World A Better Place, Take a look at yourself and make the change~"

and this too...

Heal The World
"Heal The World, Make it a better place, For you & for me & the entire human race~"

In fact, I love all of his songs. You are not alone. Everyone's not alone.

May He Rest In Peace~


0 comments: to “ King of Pop

Post a Comment