A Very Wonderful Friend of Mine

Wednesday, November 05, 2008

Honestly, I'm very forgetful. But I remembered after I saw the date. Wasn't telling you those two words cause I was preparing this for you. I knew you'll be kinda sad cause I didn't tell you this earlier but hope you'll be able to understand after this.

He's a wonderful friend of mine. A good listener and a smart person indeed. Thanks a lot to him for teaching me all the donnos. And thanks a lot to him for being a wonderful friend of mine. I really do appreciate all those little things he'd done for me. Really do~

There's too much to thanks and said about but I really don't know where to start. All I can say here is: Thanks Yaw~ And...

Photobucket

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!
WISH YOU ALL THE BEST IN EVERYTHING~
AND STAY HAPPY ALWAYS~


Post a Comment