The Jungle in the City Restaurant

Thursday, November 06, 2008

Last two weeks was our last day of lecture. Since it was our last day, we took pictures with our Japanese Language lecturer after the class. This semester, was my first time and should be the last time under his guidance since next semester he won't be teaching the fourth level. He's...

Oike sensei...

.. a funny and indeed playful sensei... XD

After class, went to register for the supplementary class for JLPT Level 4. While registering, was offered by sensei to join him for lunch. Well, my first expression was starred at him and "HAR? Oh... Okaaayy..." Lol...

I chose Group A.. XD

So, sensei picked us (me, Kai Li, Tse Yuen & Wei Chon) to this restaurant...

The Jungle in the City Restaurant.. A very loong name for a Restaurant...

Overall, I can say that...

.. the restaurant...

.. gave me a...

.. very comfortable atmosphere...

.. for me to dine!!!

It was my first time here...

.. and I ordered this!! RM 5 per plate~

Quite reasonable price since it was served in a kinda BIG bowl. Didn't managed to took others food cause I was so concentrating to finish this BIG bowl mihun of mine. =X But it's a recommended restaurant by me since the price are reasonable, food was nice & the atmosphere was great. Specially at night~ Situated at Alam Mesra, Kota Kinabalu.

My first experience, having meal with lecturer. XD


4 comments: to “ The Jungle in the City Restaurant

Post a Comment