New Dress

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Was online hunting for new clothes then I spotted this dress here...

Nice eh?

I'm so in a mood to buy clothes these few days so decided to order online for this nice dress. And yes! Today I received the parcel. Took the dress out and had a try on it. Not as I expected...

I tied the ribbon senget-ly~ And yes~ I look damn fat on it!!!

Don't you think so too? Maybe it's because of me getting fatter resulting me wearing this dress looking like a fat girl. (>.<) That's why I really wanna diet. Not just to wear this dress, and also to SHUT other people mouths from calling me fat. =) I'm not scolding anyone here~ Well, thanks to them also for keep reminding me that I'm fat so that I can DIET~ Haha...

That's all from me now. Have a nice day everyone~ =)


0 comments: to “ New Dress

Post a Comment