Sudden Thoughts

Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Today was supposed to be a tiring and busy day for me. I should start thinking about study instead. But I don't know why. I was not in a mood to really concentrate in almost every class and I don't know why. Complicated and mixed feelings that I feel in my heart that I just want to let it all go. Am I missing someone? Thinking about someone? Hoping for something? But, there's nothing I can do about it. I want to let go. I want to concentrate on my studies. But how am I suppose to do that? Gee~ I wish that there is someone that I can talk to now. Someone can accompany me now. Gee~ Did I really change? Am I thinking too much, as in really too much? This I really don't know. But there's something I really know for sure, which is I seldom smile and laugh anymore. I want to have fun and enjoy each and every day that passes. I want everyone and everything to be happy also.

Haiz~ I really have no idea what's happening with me. Can't concentrate, can't anything. Well, hope I can find something here. End my this post up with two pictures that I'd taken today.

Kai Li, Wen Jia and Wei Chon. After taking our attendance in School of Forestry for our Marine subject. This is the way shortcut to the hostel. And up above there is the UMS Mosque.

This was taken in the School of Business and Economy when looking for lecturer. The view there was nice cause it is near to the sea.


0 comments: to “ Sudden Thoughts

Post a Comment