Feeling

Friday, December 07, 2007

Feeling want to go to KL. Feeling want to go enjoy. Feeling want to go Genting. Feeling want to go to ride the roller coaster. Feeling want to express all my feelings out. Feeling want to go shopping. Feeling want to buy a lot of things. Feeling want to get everything that I want.

Feeling want to go to Japan. Feeling want to go to see the sakura. Feeling want to go to Disneyland. Feeling want to see the beautiful white snow. Feeling want to go to Singapore's zoo to see the adorable penguins and the sea lions. Feeling want to get everything that I want.

Feeling want to get all the troubles away. Feeling want to have all my wishes and hopes come true. Feeling want to go to Brunei to see Chun. Feeling want to go to Taiwan to see Danson. Feeling want to have joy and happiness all around me each and every moment. Feeling want to get everything that I want.

Feeling want to go all around the world. Feeling want to go travel. Feeling want to have all the freedom that I really want. Feeling want to let go all the things that I don't want. Feeling want to get everything that I want.

Really feeling want to get and have everything that I want, but most important of all, I'm really feeling want to have YOU by my side each and every moment.

私はほんとにずっとずっとすきです。


0 comments: to “ Feeling

Post a Comment