Templates Edited

Friday, April 20, 2007

Did some editation with my blog's template these two days. Did you realise anything I added? First is about the "Subscribe To Me" thingy. Well, it's also like the RSS thingy in other people's blog. This thing is to keep aware about the updates about my blog. For example, if there's an update about my blog, you'll be known through your email when you'd subscribe to it!! So, lovely friends and readers, just click the link and subscribe to ME!!

Besides that, edited other small stuffs too. Not only the FORUM thingy, and I edited the links on the side menu. What I meant is that when you move your cursor to the links at the side menu there, there will be a title about the links pop out!! Hehe!! So fun when I go edit this thing!! Anyone wanna know how I did it? I'll see the response from everyone first then I tell you guys more about this.

That's all from me now. Take care~


0 comments: to “ Templates Edited

Post a Comment