KL-ing

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Exactly last month of today, I was already in KL with family for my big brother's wedding.

On the way....

Well, the pampered ones went there earlier than my family cause of booking the wrong time! Lolx! Oh well, so I spend time waiting time to pass while waiting for a meet up with family by....

Watching TV

Online-ing

.. and iPad-ing.. Well, actually i think iPad can be a mirror! lolx!

& of course playing with Kenji! Adorable~ ^^

Us with Kenji!

So, in KL, i got the chance to eat and eat and eat also.. Bakuteh! Forgot to take a picture of it.. So i upload the tea instead! Lolx!

Went to various restaurants and coffeshops for mum-mum also. I personally heart this alot:

Dragon-i

.. cause of their delicious & juicy 'xiao long bao'

Ate this as main dish.. which I totally forgot the name.. Lols!

So basically after my parents and grandma arrive to KL, we went shopping for mum's dinner dress for brother's wedding and to pampered us girls also buy buying lotsa clothes. And besides, preparation for my big brother's big day!

@ Posh Wedding!

.. for deco-ing the wedding car!

.. while waiting... Lolx!

Tadahhh!!! The car was ready!

The adorable bears in front of the car... ^^

The bride's flower... Fresh! Lolx!

& on 09.11.2011 morning~

A simple summary on that morning...

.. followed by a wedding dinner that night @ Holiday Inn Glenmarie.

.. with parents & grandma!
Well, if anyone doubting about both of my parents age, Hahaha!
My dad is just 1 year older than my mum!!
My mum looks young eh?

There was a band throughout that night too. Love their performance alot! ^^

Did a family gathering too in conjunction of Moon Cake Festival!
Kenji hearts Mickey!

Hahaha! This is just a roughly summary on the September KL Trip. Sorry for the uninteresting pictures as I only took these during the whole trip. Lolx! Oh ya. I got one interesting one!

Here! Okay I not is not interesting also. Lolx! And is not funny. =="

That's all by now. Have a nice day!


0 comments: to “ KL-ing

Post a Comment