My 24 Celebration

Friday, September 30, 2011

This year, I celebrated my 24th birthday with a cake, a nice dinner, 3 presents and many wishes~

A birthday cake, from Fan Su's sister & her husband~

It's coffee & cheese I think. Personally heart the cake alot!

Fan Su helped put on the candle...

.. and he got a little assistant to helped him!

Lighten up the candles with a Birthday song!

Made a wish~

Took a sweet picture and blew the candles!

Cake cutting time!

Fan Su brought me to Sushi King that night for a celebration!
Both of us went totally bloated that night ^^

I got a set of Pooh Collection. Gave by my colleagues. ^^

Well, that should be it for my celebration. Sincerely thankful to all my lovely family & friends that greeted me from calls, sms and also from FB too! You guys really made my day!

Lastly end this post with......

.. a sweet picture of us! HEART you all


0 comments: to “ My 24 Celebration

Post a Comment