Work

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

And again, I'm finally back! XD Just last two previous post I had just mentioned about in the middle of the internship aka industrial training. But now, the pampered princess done her training and this week she is having her one week break. Just one week before step into another stage of her life -> W.O.R.K!!!! (==")

Isn't it wonder if I can just study and study while earning money? Just love study life. Working life seems dull and really will causes many of my brain cells died. Well, at least this was what I experienced throughout the whole training process. Doing most of the things where I did not used much of brain thinking. This is what I did when I am at home to maintain the percentage of my brain cells....

FreeCell!!! My current result... XD

Not only need to maintain the percentage of my brain cells, I need to maintain the percentage of the water in my body. Specially on my skin. The dryness of my skin gotten really bad.

Used lovalable and sweet johnson-johnson =)

And lastly, I need to maintain reduce the fatness in my body. =X To really made this happen, really need to have 100% intention of diet-ing. But...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

FOODS ARE TOO ATTEMPTING!!!!
(>.<)

Don't you agree with me? Foods are indeed very attempting. =P

Left over foods by Fevy and yet she asked for a little portion only!!

Okay. Maybe I really should learn a little from her. Don't eat too many portion of food. XD


0 comments: to “ Work

Post a Comment