Waka Waka - Shakira

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

I know I know~ No updates again mar~ To Sonny Chong Chek Seng: Eh~ Imagine you're working for 6 days and you off for one day and yet the one day you need to do your report... Do you still have the mood to blog? XD Hahahhaha~ Industrial training updates: 7th week now. Next week need to post my report already so need it to be done completely this week. XD

Okay. Now to the topic. Everyone still in the FIFA 2010 mode. Watching teams misses, goals and all sorta stuffs. Listening to the FIFA theme songs. Below is one of my favourite....

Waka Waka by Shakira

Love watching Shakira dances and sings. She is so hot~ XD Who knows I can be same like her one day? *dreaming* Hahahaha~ Okay lar~ I know is not funny. Well, what else i can update more? I also don't know.

*After few minutes*

Okay lar. That's all for now lar. Will update sooooon enough ya. ^^ Take care everyone~ Back to my report now. =="


1 comments: to “ Waka Waka - Shakira

  • Rublyee
    Thursday, July 08, 2010 9:48:00 PM  

    hahaha... "who knows one day I can be like her"

    Ok ok.. being a "good" friend. I shouldn't laugh. So.. ok.. er.. good luck girl.. er.. I know you can be er.. like her er.. some day.

    er.. jia you! :D

Post a Comment