UMS Buying FFM, Selling H1N1?

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

I did mentioned a little bit regarding on "Is kinda dull idea for not closing uni, what's the point of getting so much money yet sacrificing people's risks of getting H1N1 huh?" at my previous post right? The reason I said so is cause of this...


This was a small flyer sticking almost everywhere in Hostel AB. There was a talk about why UMS did not closed although there were already few cases of H1N1 in the uni! I did not went for the talk but there's been sayings that due to the Malaysia Film Festival which was organised in UMS where UMS had been longing for this hosting for years, so they decided not to closed the uni. But whether the sayings is true or not, I don't really know.

But there's one thing I want to comment about, I guess the person who preparing for this flyer was very smart. The title did attracted people (like me) feeling so curious and anxious for seeking to know the truth. Sadly, I didn't get to attend the talk. Oh well, just hope everything went along just fine.

That's all for now. Started my mid sem break today! Started earlier since the next two days lectures has been cancel due to lecturers are not here! Yea to holidays!!


Post a Comment