One More

Monday, May 04, 2009

Tomorrow will be the day where I can jot a full stop for my 2nd year, 2nd semester in my uni life. Yea, I'll start having my semester break till the month of July, where it'll be a toughest year for me, final year. Why? Final year project to be done. =X

This semester can say is quite challenging where in the aspect of academic, almost every of my core subjects were damn tough. Need lotsa exercises and studies in order to achieve good results. Next semester, I guess it will be more tough than this semester. (>.<) Hope I'm mentally prepared for it.

Just a short update for now. End this post with 2 of my latest editted pictures. My picture.. XD

He told me that I'm still fat... (>.<)

Gonna still stick on my diet plan..

Take care everyone~


2 comments: to “ One More

Post a Comment