So Called FRIEND

Monday, April 06, 2009

Known everyone for almost 2 years and this is what they repay us~
So I can declare those are not FRIEND...
Instead, call them BACKSTABBERS!!!

Well, if not satisfied,
Just SAY IT FACE TO FACE!!!
No need those small actions behind,
and then pretending nothing happen.

I no need your pity,
I don't need your help,
Just admit that it is YOU who sent it,
THIS WILL HELP ME ALOT!

Maybe is a test sent by GOD,
Maybe He wants us to depend on Him,
where He'll lead the way.

But haiz, totally lost of trust in so called FRIENDS.


2 comments: to “ So Called FRIEND

  • Hemsem Ahmike
    Tuesday, April 07, 2009 11:25:00 PM  

    Sister, I faced what you face before and I like the feeling being hurted so so so much, that's the beginning for me to stand up once again. You wouldn't want to feel it how more than 50 peoples see you like enemy. I miss the feeling again :D

  • LiNg WeNg
    Friday, April 10, 2009 11:03:00 AM  

    i felt betrayed before... so i know how you feel.. but it's worth to think about those kinda people... cheer up!!! trust me, it's your choice to be happy or sad today... so why not choose to be a happy girl? =)

Post a Comment