Korean BBQ Restaurant

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

When I was in KL, my brother brought me to here for dinner...

Korean BBQ Restaurant, at USJ there...

Well, is my first time there and also my first time for a korean food. ^^ I know I'm kinda out. Haha~ Okay. Pictures time...

The view of the restaurant...

My big bro's boss was there that night. He treated us the korean beer. Nice I tell you~

My big brother, with his girlfriend...

.. my 2nd brother, who was on phone with daddy that time...

.. and Him~ ^^

The side dishes... Containing kimchi, black bean, potato etc.

.. and beef ribs too!!!

After the meat was cooked, put it with some sauce...

.. and put it onto the fresh lettuce.. I think... Then eat it... Very nice ler!!!

We had some glass noodles too~

.. and this!! Some spicy foods with noodles, vege, hot dog etc in the soup. Kinda spicy~

This is the owner of the shop... A korean too. In fact, all of the workers there are Korean~

Me while eating... ^^

Listening to...

.. big brother talking... Haha~

RM280 for the dinner. Er.. Not sure whether is cheap or not cause is my first time there. ^^ Before my second brother brought us back, managed to took my brothers' car...

Big brothers Nissan Sentra...

Second brother's Honda City or is it Honda Civic? Either one lar!! XD

Guess that's all for now. Have fun^^


3 comments: to “ Korean BBQ Restaurant

Post a Comment