Earth Hour 2009

Sunday, March 29, 2009

This is what I did yesterday, during the day for the Earth Hour. Went to hostel to discuss my Numerical Computation assignment, which we still not yet finished till now... -_-||

Then, went to watch UMS Basketball final, School of Science and Technology vs School of Business and Economics. And yeah~ We, SST won!!!

Then, after that we went for our dinner before the Earth Hour starts~

At first, we thought we need to switch off our lights ourselves, who knows, the person in charge off all the main switch... This means, the whole hostel no electric for one hour!!! (>.<)

Then, we stay inside Kai Li's room, and having a small little concert~

... while I keep taking pictures.

I guess the girls will kill me if they know I post their pictures up here. XD

During the Earth Hour, it was raining with loud thunderstorms and scary lightnings. Imagine the whole place are so dark and it's raining in this kind of situation. Luckily I was with the girls. If I'm alone, I'll sure cry in tears... Haha~

That's all for now. Take care everyone!!!


6 comments: to “ Earth Hour 2009

Post a Comment