Tagged Again

Monday, January 19, 2009

Tagged by: Stephy

Directions: Once you’ve been tagged, you have to write a post with sixteen random things, habits or goals about you. At the end, choose five people to be tagged, listing their names and why you chose them. Don’t forget to leave a comment (“You’re tagged!”), and to read your blog, you can’t tag a person who tagged you. Since you can’t tag me, let me know when you’ve posted your blog, so I can see your weirdness.

Fact One: A girl who loves pooh bears.
Fact Two: A purple freak.
Fact Three: Am the only daughter in the family.
Fact Four: Used to be a thinny girl. Getting fatter and fatter now. =X
Fact Five: Loves to day dream, noon dream, nite dream~ XD
Fact Six: Danson supporter
Fact Seven: Taiwanese & some Japanese drama freak
Fact Eight: A little kiasu type of girl. That's why I study hard for exams. ^^
Fact Nine: A fragile type of girl. Yes~ I cry a lot!!
Fact Ten: SMS kaki. I text alot, specially in KK.
Fact Eleven: A blur, very blur, really blur type of person.
Fact Twelve: Hate backstabbers.
Fact Thirteen: Love to see Leng Lui and Leng Zhai. Who doesn't? XD
Fact Fourteen: Love HIM, Him and my family a lot.
Fact Fifteen: A most-of-the-time lazy girl.
Fact Sixteen: A filthy rich girl some day~~ ^^

5 people that i'll tag: Anne, Fish, Siok Ngi, Clarence, Danny


2 comments: to “ Tagged Again

Post a Comment