What's with This Kinda Attitude?

Monday, November 24, 2008

This post is for some of the bloggers out there. If you're one of them. Well, it's not like want to complaint or something. I'm just speaking from what I felt.

Hm, so there's this Innit website by Nuffnang where Nuffnangers were able to Nang it or Dang it. So, if you got Nang-ed lotsa time, you might just ended up on the Top 10 most popular list.

So, the main point of this Nang and Dang thing is like this, you read, it's good, okay you Nang it. You read, it's not good, you Dang it. But some people, will just simply Nang and even Dang it. Okay, honestly, I sometimes do asked people do Nang it, but MY meaning of 'Nang' here is, you read, you think is good then you NANG lar. You think is not good, then ma DANG lor.

There's no point of you Nang-ing and Dang-ing people's post without reading what's the stories inside. People do have their things and stories they want to express and share with everyone. That's what Innit is all about right? That's why I never just once DANGED people's post.

Sometimes, people, including me, will tend to ask people to Nang it too. Not sure about others but well, like I said, this is my point of view of Nang. You read, good, Nang. No good, Dang. But at least read lah~ Just don't simply dang peoples effort. Haiz~ But sometimes is really kinda annoying though keep asking people to nang it. (This is what I did before so I want to say SORRY for this) But if feel annoyed then ignore it lor. Don't simply dang it what~

I guess if this post really getting lotsa readers, I guess I'd might be DANG by lotsa people out there. Haha~ Who knows... =X


5 comments: to “ What's with This Kinda Attitude?

  • sabahking
    Monday, November 24, 2008 8:41:00 AM  

    i think i am be nang for u !! and i also agree with u !! but unfortunately they come in group !!

  • xinying
    Monday, November 24, 2008 7:17:00 PM  

    yea... i just know about it recently.. they really so... hm...
    donno what word can desrcibe.. XD

  • Zee bo Bee
    Monday, November 24, 2008 8:34:00 PM  

    Hey hey!

    excuse me if I'm wrong,

    but I always thought that nang-ing (now that's a word!) was automatic. You know? Like...won't it automatically "nang" your post now that I have clicked the link and came here and read it?

    Doesn't it work that way?

    which is precisely why I have never seen much point in the whole nang-dang thing. Of course, it let's me know the NUMBER of people who've came by and read my post...

    But really, how does it work? I never really understood.

  • xinying
    Monday, November 24, 2008 9:22:00 PM  

    well, there's a way to not to nang or dang it first before u read the post.. just right click open in a new tab.. that works for me...

  • Cathy C
    Monday, November 24, 2008 9:59:00 PM  

    HAHA.
    I once wrote a post about nang and dang too.
    Anyhow, you will soon get used to it.
    Some are even worse than danging and nanging, they just dang your each and every post of yours because you danged them once..=.="
    But like I said, you will get used to all that.=)

Post a Comment