Stupid-ity

Wednesday, October 08, 2008

I spent the whole day of my 21st birthday and studied that subject. Honestly, although I was very damn moody that day, I'd really tried really hard to understand all the steps and the theorems for it. Plus, limits and continuity is one of my weak subjects. I really tried so hard and study.

During the test, I saw the question, at least I know the steps. Really! I know the steps. And after the test, I was expecting I can at least get a pass. But now then I know, I was really damn wrong. A 8.5 out of 20!!!!!

Of all the days I spent on it and I got a 8.5?!!! Some people didn't even really study even got higher than me!!! So, what can I conclude? Stupid lar!!!!

I'm sure if my brother and my parents know my result will be so worst, will definitely scold me for that. I remember she once said, "How come others can get so high marks and you cant?" and he once said, "First sem you got 3.05 only ah? Very high har? Very happy is it?". So, I really need to study hard not only for myself, but for them also. 这样就不会给他们看遍...

But now then I realised, I'm really that STUPID. Although I really did study I still got only a 8!!! Which made my going assessment marks 29.5 out of 50. How am I going to score A like this? Get a 50 for final?! I know I can't be so SMART for it.

Yes, I'm not in a very good mood now, yet I still needa rush a lot of assignments. I think if I really din split it out here, I might have some little mental problem dy.


4 comments: to “ Stupid-ity

  • KT Tang
    Wednesday, October 08, 2008 10:25:00 AM  

    Don't be too upset. I don't think you are stupid. All people that can goto to UNI, are not stupid.
    You have just analyzed your problem and you know ur problem! Moody, and force yourself to study which you know very well that you cannot concentrate. I called it " Going through the Motion'. What it means is that you know you cannot focus, but you just want to do something as though you are studying very hard. In fact you are not.
    Learn the lesson. At least next time if you have the same problem, just going to enjoy yourself and put all the moody aside, and have a good sleep before the exam.
    The last advice is DONNOT study at the last minutes! If you don't, I believe if you just going to enjoy yourself the day before the exam, you can still passed!

    :-)

  • khinhooi
    Monday, October 13, 2008 10:10:00 PM  

    hmm, just try to understand the problem and solve using logic. and memorizing wont help much. one more thing is pay attention in class. All this works for me, so it would work for anyone.

    enjoy your uni life as much as i do.

  • Wee Sing
    Tuesday, October 21, 2008 10:12:00 PM  

    成绩不代表一切,重要的是你有没有认真的去学习!

    如果你已经尽力了还是得不到好的分数也不必灰心,并不代表是你的错!对自己要有多点自信,也不必去理会别人的看法,因为你已经尽力了~~

    加油哦!

    你的tutor,伟新。。

  • xinying
    Wednesday, October 22, 2008 12:56:00 AM  

    hihi, i noe u're my tutor... hehe..
    thx alot for visiting ler.. =)
    next time if i donno i just find u la k? =D

Post a Comment