Nobody

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

They all treated me like I'm really a NOBODY here. With or without my existence is also the same. They only know what sacrifices and those 伟大 wan things they did among themselves. They don't even know what I did.

They'll sure be accompanied when doing things. I need to go find the lecturer myself, trying to solve it myself although it's not individual stuffs. Outside I seems strong. Inside? I'm not sure when will it broke completely since it had already started.

People trying to asked me not to care. But if you're really in my situation, HOW CAN YOU NOT TO CARE? Imagine when all your feelings are only can be kept inside your heart and there's not even one to share since there's no one concerning and asking.

There's alot alot stories happened where and none of them here knew about it. What should I do?


2 comments: to “ Nobody

Post a Comment