Japanese Language Proficiency Test

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Japanese Language Proficiency Test, 日本語能力試験 (nihongo nōryoku shiken), aka JLPT, is a standardized test to evaluate and certify the language proficiency of non-native Japanese speakers. It is held once every year, on the first Sunday of December.

It has four levels beginning at level 4 and progressing to level 1 - the most difficult. This year, I'm gonna take this challenge. Gonna sit for this test on the 7 Dec in KK here. They'll be our language lecturer teaching us before the test. Which level I'm taking? Level 4 of course. Cause I'm still an elementary student for Japanese language. =D

The test guide, application form, test voucher and the schedule on the test day~

A new challenge for me this year. Which is study smart for this JLPT after my this sem's exam are all done. I feel so lucky cause I can get to study Japanese here with a low cost fee. =P Take care~


16 comments: to “ Japanese Language Proficiency Test

Post a Comment