Spectacles

Sunday, August 10, 2008

Bought this half framed + cheap + fashion + donno-what-brand specs several years ago till...

.. last year's Dec, changed to a still half framed + little branded but still a little cheap specs...

.. Too Inch~

Pasted semester break while I was in KL...

.. bought half framed + refreshing colour + kinda expensive specs...

.. Public~ And also...

.. a frameless + kinda branded + much more expensive + nice specs..

Levi's~

So, currently, altogether, I got 4 specs~ Haha. But recently just wear the Levi's ones and the Public ones. As for the other two, seldom wear the Too Inch ones and now NEVER wear the donno-what-brand specs due to the critical scratches on the glasses which made my vision so not clear~ =)

So, among those 4, which one suits me more? For me, I like this more...

LEVI'S the Quality Eyewear~ =)


2 comments: to “ Spectacles

Post a Comment