Danson & Joe in Malaysia VI

Monday, July 14, 2008

Before starting the post for the autograph session on the 28th, now click HERE if you wanna see Danson & Joe during the myfm interview. Not just their voice but them themselves in there too. So, must watch. =)

Now continue with the autograph session post on the 28th June at The Summit, USJ.

Their big poster on the stage...

The MC came out first...

.. and choose some lucky girls and boys to get to play with Danson & Joe~


Then, Danson & Joe came out, and gave a short intro bout They Kiss Again...

.. and then they started...


.. to play games with the fans~

Both of them asked questions regarding the series...

.. and for those who didn't get to answer or answer wrong need to do this.. KISS!! =)

But they're still so very LUCKY~~

Cause each of them got to take pics with THEM!!! I WANT LER~

Then, Joe's fans club gave him a big KISS cake for his belated birthday celebration~


The most HAPPY MOMENTS for me has arrived..

Autograph session~~

I walked up, and Joe is the first one. He smiled at me and he signed the card using his right hand.. Then he shake-d my hand using the other hand of his and smiled at me...

Me : 你要加油哦。。(You must Jia You wor..)
Joe :好。。我们一起加油。。(Ok.. We together Jia You)*starring at me and talk-ed to me with his adorable eyes and a handsome smile*

Then, it's my sweety's turn. He saw me, then he was like a little happy or shocked cause his eyes suddenly turn-ed big. I think cause I wear the mydanson's shirt. =) Then my head closely went near him and talked to him...

Me : 我是来自沙捞越的Ella。。 是做飞机来的。。 (I'm Ella from Sarawak. I came here by air)
Danson :Ella。。 E-L-L-A 吗?(He prounounced alphabet by alphabet)
Me : 嗯。。 (Yeap)

Then after he sign-ed using his left hand and he shake-d my hand with his other hand. While shaking...

Danson : 辛苦你了。。。(Thanks alot for everything) *He looked at me and smiled!! DROOLING~ I'm in loved with Him~*
Me : 你可以看那边吗?(Can you see that side) *while I was pointing to my left where Him holding his k800i ready-ing to help me to take a little snap*

He really did turn-ed there but the stupid security go and blocked the view and the other worker faster take my card away and say thank you thank you. Meaning she's chasing me away. Made me didn't have any chance to tell Danson to JIA YOU!! (>.<) Oh Well, after the autograph session...

Some lucky fans got to go one stage again and play...

.. and again...


..TAKE PICTURES WITH THEM!!! (>.<)

Then, after that... It's time for them to say goodbye...

Overall, for that day, I was quite happy.. Erm, should say very happy and HIGH~ Cause finally one of my dream came true~ I got to meet my SWEETY DANSON!!! And I'm happy with it. Hope can meet him again next time and take personal picture with HIM!!!

My Happiest Gifts from THEM.. THANKS~

It's kinda long post now. Will end this post with the overall pictures taken that day. Not only pictures taken by me and Him, and also aiko from mydanson. Thanks and enjoy~



Post a Comment