3rd Semester Courses

Saturday, July 19, 2008

My 2nd year 1st semester in UMS, which is my 3rd semester for this Mathematics with Economics course. Taking 20 credit hours for this semester. This semester will be a kinda boring ones I think. =)

ST00803 - Statistical Package for the Social Sciences
SM20103 - Linear Algebra
SM20303 - Advance Mathematics I
SJ20103 - Mathematics in Finance
BZ10103 - Principal of Economy
UJ00302 - Japanese Language III
UF6093 - Scientific Writing

My aim for this semester? Hm~ CGPS 3.33? CGPA above 3? Do you think it's possible? =\ Oh well, just strive hard for it. I need to maintain my pointers to get a First Class Degree of Honour Higher Level Second Class Degree of Honour? I forgot what's the name of the cert... Ah~ Don't worry bout this first.

That's all for now. Take care everyone.


0 comments: to “ 3rd Semester Courses

Post a Comment