Sheesh~

Sunday, April 27, 2008

The confidence in me for getting 3.00++ for my CGPA this semester are decreasing rapidly. Just got back some of my small tests, quizzes and midterms. For marine, midterm got A, quiz got 3.5 out of 5. For OOP, test 2 got 38.5 out of 50.

Not really satisfied with my result. Kinda disappointed. Cause of the disappointment? Didn't study HARD enough. Haiz~

So needa study more HARD to achieve my target. Thanks to my FRIENDS out there for giving me some courages, confidences and wishes. =)

And one more thing, can at least ONE SEMESTER for not letting me involving in this whole RC thing specially when I'm in a TEST MODE? I kinda know what’s happening back in Miri. Just some things from me:

  1. NEVER TELL LIES TO EVERYONE.
  2. USED WHAT YOU'VE LEARN ALL THESE YEARS. What's the purpose for us organized training camps & seminars for you all? SO THAT YOU'LL LEARN SOMETHING FROM IT. NOT TO TORTURE ALL OF YOU!! WE’VE BEEN THROUGH ALL OF THESE AND WE PASSED IT ALL TO YOU.

Okay. This getting me more mad. LET ME SAY IT OUT HERE. For just some particular people out there who'll just join TRAINING CAMP when you're chosen to be AJK only, and keep avoiding to join THOSE ACTIVITIES & THOSE CAMPS WHEN YOU’RE ONLY A PARTICIPANT. What's the true purpose of you joining those camps? Just to become AJK cause you think become AJK's job is more easier & the name of AJK are nicer to hear than PARTICIPANT, one word from me, YOU'LL LEARN NOTHING!!

All the leadership, managing and planning in me was built since I was a participant till I became a leader. YOU THINK ALL THE PROCESSES ARE SO EASY AH? I'VE BEEN THROUGH A LOT WHICH MADE ME WHO I AM NOW.

Ah! My MAIN POINT here is, if anyone of YOU who wants advises or helps from me, show me what have you've done and contribute throughout all these years for the function, for RC, for society and for yourself. And don't try to hide the truth from me when you need my help.


0 comments: to “ Sheesh~

Post a Comment