Aim-ing TOO High?

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

One word. STRESS! It's 3.18 am and I'm still awake. Gee~ Finals are driving me really crazy. My aim for this semester --> CGPS & CGPA 3.00 and above! Since I got 3.05 for my CGPA & CGPS last semester, this semester I'm getting more pressure about my aim due to the increase of the hard-ness in the studies and also more 3 credit hours subject which will reflect my upcoming CGPA & CGPS. Which means, I need to score more for my 3 credit hours subjects!!!



So I'm aim-ing A or A- for Maths II, Japanese Language, Entreupreneurship and Marine, B for my Islamic and Asian Civilisation, and at least a C for Object Oriented Programming and Earth Science and Planet. Of course if all subjects A are the best la~ kekeke~



But still, I did study hard and smart for my finals. Just hope everything will be fine. This week's paper, Maths II and Islamic and Asian Civilisation which leads other 4 subjects will be on NEXT WEEK!!!



Doinks. That's all my grumbling and mumbling. Good luck everyone~


0 comments: to “ Aim-ing TOO High?

Post a Comment