Why? Can I?

Monday, March 03, 2008

Why at most of the times I need to be the one who did the most? Why at most of the times I need to be the one who think and worried about the most? So many why’s appearing in my mind these few days. I really don’t know still got how long I can stay under this kind of stress-ing situation. They depending on me but I also need their co-operation. Why they just can’t hand it in time or better yet, earlier than I expected? Doing things almost the last minute and hand it in, in the end, I’m the one who need to edit and summarize everything out. So, who’s the one going to stay up late in the end just to finish everything up? And who’s going to be the one understanding the worry-ness, the stress-ness, the mixed-feeling-ness here? Can I say I don’t want these anymore? Can I say I want to quit? Can I don’t have this leadership in me? Can I?


0 comments: to “ Why? Can I?

Post a Comment