What Should I Do?

Tuesday, January 29, 2008

It’s been almost a month since I’m back to UMS. Still the same mood actually. Most of the time felt frustrated and pekcek-ing. Frustrated for the tons of courseworks and assignments. Frustrated for the I-don’t-understand in most of the lectures. Frustrated for the I-don’t-know-how-to-do in 95% of the courseworks and assignments given especially the entrepreneurship subject where we need to make a small business. Should I be like last time? Or should I just stay there?

It’s a good opportunity for showing the leadership in me once again if it’s like last time. But there will be one very bad case occurs, which is lacking of time for me to focus on my other academics then I’ll flunk in most of the subjects for this semester. I’ll start on focusing much on it and started to worry here and there for just that thing whereas the other I’ll be putting it at a side.

WHAT SHOULD I DO?!

Wish for today: I wish for what I wished for, YOU.


0 comments: to “ What Should I Do?

Post a Comment