Back With More Pictures

Thursday, August 02, 2007

Sorry for the no updates within these few days. Well, this is because I'm still busy-ing with the presentation. Actually the presentation should be on the past Monday. Who knows the lecturer delayed the presentation till the coming Monday. Should I say happy or what? At least I got more time to prepare. But the not-good part is that these few days fan also fan about these presentation. (>.<)

Just had my first Japanese mini test and also my first pc lab this morning. =D Tomorrow they'll be another Mathematic quiz!! Who told me that the university life is so eng de ah?!!! How come there's like never-ending-things to do de ha?!! Ok. Enough complaining.. Now for the pictures...

The Colours Of Our Nation.. A fair going on last week...

... located near the Canselor Hall...

... where there's a mini concert going on too... But I donno who's those people la.. =P

The foods!!! Yummy~~~

And there's a Pesta Keamatan going on last Saturday...

... inside this BIG Canselor Hall...

... but I din went for the Pesta.. cos... LAZY.. hiaks~

Nice view rite? Took this few days ago...

Saw this thingy two days ago when I was on my to my lecture hall...

... It's a spongy MUSHROOM!!!

That's all for my updates for now. By the way, Lee Hom's new album, 改变自己, Gai Bian Zi Ji, which means change myself, had already out. I don't know when but I seems to be abit outdated about these stuffs already. Oh well, I listened 3 songs from his new album. Nice!!! You all should go and hear it too!!!

Lee Hom's new album~ 改变自己

Lastly also, Danson going to release his first album, 爱我, Ai Wo which means Love Me, on the 17 August!!! Must support!!!!

Hawt!!! *drooling*

Ok. That's all from me now. Take care everyone~ =)


0 comments: to “ Back With More Pictures

Post a Comment