Expecting the Unexpected

Thursday, August 18, 2011

Sometimes things won't come as the way you planned....

Especially when you turned into the Unexpected Road...

Gah! I realized that I BOOKED THE WRONG TICKET after I was informed by my big brother regarding me & my family's flight schedule!!! I must be lucky enough to realized it earlier than I thought, as I didn't get much attention on the itinerary after I booked the tickets. So, at all these while I thought I'll be flying to KL next month at midnight; but in the end, I actually was supposed to be flying there in the morning! Lucky or what?

Unexpected happenings spices up the life! We won't be always going so smooth in our life of course. So, expecting the unexpected while enjoying your life! ^^ Take care everyone~


0 comments: to “ Expecting the Unexpected

Post a Comment