Pictures of the Week

Saturday, October 23, 2010

Presenting some random pictures for this week

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Sushi King Bonanza is BACK for 4 days from 18 till 21 October!!! Managed to grab the chances for RM2 sushi per plate for 2 days consecutive. Cheap things really do need to pay its price. Why? Cause we, Alek and me, queued for 1 hour loooong just to have a 1 hour sushi-es for dinner. (>.<)

Us with our plates... including Tony's and Siew Ling's...

Another shot... Taken by Tony

A week in a new environment as an analyst do test my skills a lot a lot. Besides my eye skill, my english skill also been test. Well, need to really train my language and also, my brain well, to keep my speed up and maintain error free. ^^ Not forgetting I need to train myself for not yawning to much during working hours. XD

My personal desk... Notice the two monitors for me, where I need to face it every weekdays, from 9am to 5pm... Gee~ How come last time I face my laptop more than 12 hours doesn't made me tired? (@@)

A small portion from my desk, where I displayed some cutties for me to look at, the CIMB Octopus and the bear bear and also my new pencil box, actually it was an ink pen that came along with its box, given by Alek for my first day of work.
(How sweet of him ^^ Thanks a lot~ Muaks**)

That should be it by now. Seems like there been a regularly little updates by me recently. A good improvement ya! Hahaha. Till then, take care everyone^^


0 comments: to “ Pictures of the Week

Post a Comment