...

Monday, December 15, 2008

People who knows me,
will be saying that I'm a tough girl,
People who truly knows me,
will be saying that I'm the other way round.

I show the tough side,
hide my true-self in front of everyone else,
I show my true self,
in front of you,
But it seems you don't really like the true identity of mine.

I want to be me,
I want to been care,
I want to been love and appreciate,
But I see none it's fading.

All I hear is faded up,
All I hear is no more sharing,
All I hear is sien-ing,
All I hear is nothing.

Should I continue,
or should I put it an end?
Should I go further,
or should I stop here?

I want happiness,
but I found sadness.
I want tender and care,
but I found faded up and tear.


3 comments: to “ ...

  • Anonymous
    Monday, December 15, 2008 1:00:00 PM  

    What do u mean?

  • ni
    Tuesday, December 16, 2008 11:22:00 AM  

    smtime i feel like we are quite same in certain way. laz time i oso like u. hide the trueself. dun1 to let other noe. but i even more worst. even my best fren oso cant understand me..but after bein pass through smthg i found not point to make myself so tough in front of every1. those are not understand us will me more misunderstand to us.. tk.

  • su3^^JinQ
    Thursday, December 25, 2008 12:02:00 PM  

    hmm...sometimes reality doesn't same wif wat v want..sometimes..v r jux like clown..bringing happiness to others...but inside our heart..r v really happy..who care..everyone has their own dreams..how many of them will hesitate n stop by 2 comfort u..so girl..be strong all d time,v cant change others,but v can change our point of view. Nothing is impossible,but i'm possible`` good Luck ^^

Post a Comment