My First Time

Thursday, September 25, 2008

It was my first time, on the 20 September, with a bunch of friends. After that day, it hurts me alot. Why? Both of my knees got bruises, which are 2 times bigger than the 50 cents cubitan~

What I'm talking about? Skating lar... Haha~ Too many pics and I'll just let the pics do the talkings...

we had our lunch in Thien Thien Restaurant after reached the town...

.. after lunch, went to Asia City --> for skating!!!

Here we go...

.. trying to stabilized ourself, and maintaining...

.. from falling down!!! Haha~

Actually I'm quite stable till one time my friend pushed me then... Haiz... I fell... (>.<)

Along the learning-skating time...

.. we took pictures...

.. and took pictures...

.. and took pictures!!!

DANG! We just love...

.. taking pictures~ Haha~

Finally...

.. at least I know how to skate a bit... Hehe~

Okay~ Back to taking pics...

Take...

.. and take~

.. and she stopped skating cause she wore the wrong socks and she's sick... =X

So, we took a group pic before Wei Chon send Kai Li back...

.. While the others continue to play and wait...

.. and not forgetting taking pics too!! Haha~

After skating, went window shopping while waiting for Wei Kwan to cut his hair. Then...

Dinner treat at Upper Star~

I ordered watermelon cocktail... The cocktail taste was damn strong...

.. and chicken chop... Not bad lar~

After dinner, we 7 person went back to our hostel and home using Phor Xiang's little Viva. Really viva cause it still can move although inside the car were squeezed by 7 person~ Haha~

Overall, that day was kinda fun. Considered as a pre-birthday accompanying rather than a celebration. Oh well, nevermind. I'm satisfied enough. Just don't expect too much and you'll be a lot more happier. =)


0 comments: to “ My First Time

Post a Comment