3 Privelege Cards Within ONE Day

Friday, September 12, 2008

Got a little crazy today after my SPSS mid term. Why I said so? After my principal economy lecture, went to 1 Borneo while was on the way back home.

And after linger-ing around 1 Borneo, I came out with these...

Membership @ Privelege cards!!!!

Yeah~ One is World Card, one is Sushi King Card, and one more is 1 Borneo's Platinum Club Privilege Card. There's one more RM100 Holiday Card given free by applying the Platinum Card...

Yeah~ =P

How much I spent? Erm.. RM50 for the Platinum Club Card (used to be RM150, but now RM50 cause for promotion period), and RM20 for the Sushi King ones. The other one I applied for free!!! Good eh? =D

Not only got these cards only. I got these too...

Free gifts from Sushi King, a set of dining applicants and a 2009 Calender...

.. Free entrance and vouchers to Genting from World Card and a RM500 voucher from Platinum Card~

All these free gifts and vouchers just for RM70!!! And I got vouchers worth more than RM500 in return!!! Nice right? =P


Post a Comment