Foods

Sunday, August 24, 2008

Back in KK yesterday. Current situation is tired + busy due to assignments. (>.<) Oh well, this one week back to my lovely home is warming. Cause I spent 24-7 with my family and my family. Missed my parents and grandparents so much and also the foods. Haha~

This post will be presenting the foods that I ate within that whole week in Miri...

Dad's marinated pork & seaweed soup... Delicious~

Grandma's erm.. donno what is this in english... some kinda meehun with the sour-kind-vege... Nice!!!

Dad's sea cucumber soup, my favourite, and the steam-ed fish~

Tapao-ed peanut butter & butter toast...

.. & butter and kaya toast~

Dad's ginger+carrot+chicken rice... Marvellous~

My first cooked healthy meal for my family~

Dad's wet char-kuey-tiaw with egg... My favourite~

Dad's fried fish and tofu soup

Mummy's all time favourite mee kolok aka kampua~

Dad's kangkong + sea cucumber soup... Yummy~

My favourite food... Kueh Chap~

The only fast food restaurant in Sarawak...

.. Sugar Bun~

.. and my grandma's lovely chicken soup that I love so much~~

Hoho~ Delicious? Haha~ I think it's marvellous!!! I love my family so much~ (^3^) muaks**


0 comments: to “ Foods

Post a Comment