Danson & Joe in Malaysia I

Tuesday, July 01, 2008

Hehe~ Here I am for Danson & Joe in Malaysia post. For this post, I'll just post some of the pics and all the clips and video on the 27 June, when they just arrived in KLIA at 1++pm from Taipei with flight number CI655...

First with the pictures, thanks to aiko from mydanson for the clear pics...


Now for the clips, thanks to Rachel, sheein, honeybee & ika1801...






As for mine? Haiz.. I stood at the wrong place which made me recorded more on Joe instead. Due to my laptop currently is being sent to workshop, I'll update this post as soon as I uploaded it. That's all for this post~ =)

* updated @ 2 July, 2008 @ 3pm *

Below are the pictures taken by me and Him...

Some pics...

.. before their arrival~

Joe Cheng

Danson...

.. my sweety =)

And now for the clips...

That's all for now. Coming up will be pics and clips at Summit Batu Pahat~ =)


Post a Comment