Irresponsible PEOPLES

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

THOSE IRRESPONSIBLE PEOPLES OUT THERE~
I HATE YOU ALL~
DECIDED SOMETHING ALREADY AND ALL OF US JUST HAD PHYSICALLY AND MENTALLY SETTLE-LING THEIR MIND AND YOU SUDDENLY CHANGE YOUR MIND!!!
YOU ALL ARE JUST THINK ABOUT YOURSELF ONLY~
NOT WORTH IT TO HELP YOU ALL~ SELFISH GUYS AND GIRLS OUT THERE!!!
AND SOME GIRLS ARE JUST TOO MISSY ALL THOSE~ AND WHO KNOWS YOU ARE JUST USING OTHERS TOO…

BACKSTABBERS STOP BACKSTABBING AROUND~ I REALLY HATE YOU ALL!!!!

不要怪我对你们的冷淡~
不要怪我对你们的无情~
我不想帮你们了~ 因为根本就是不值得~


Some notes for one of my dear friend Fish:
Girl ah girl, I might understand your situation cause I’m almost having the same situation as you. I also felt the same feeling now, which is scolding all of them now. If there’s someone who need to talk, don’t worry still got us ya~


0 comments: to “ Irresponsible PEOPLES

Post a Comment