Boredom

Friday, November 16, 2007

The laziness, the boredom, the simply-thinking, the donno-what-to-do me has arrived once again!!! Too much of things in a go really can made me feel crazy. I want to find my smile back!! Smile oh smile. The cheerful me has gone after since I'm back!! Argh~ Hate myself to be like that. Want to go out but I really feel lazy. Too lazy to do anything. I don't want to do anything. All I want is my smile and my cheerful me back!! Someone teach me how to bring my smile can anyone? Gee~ Will I ever get into depression if I continue like that? But I just can't help it.

!)(@*#)!@&#!*&*(&*!&@#*&!@#(*&!@*#&(*!#&*!@&#(*@#&&#*&#(*#&(*&#(*&(*!@&*!@&(!*@&(*!@#&(*!@#&(!@*&#(@*#&(!@*#&(*@&!#(!*@&(!*@&(!@*#&(!*@#&(*@#&(@*#&(@*#&(!@*#&(!*@#&(!*@#&(*@!&#(*!@&#(*!@&#(@^(*!@

Hate myself being like this. I hate myself being like this. Really hate myself being like this!!! ARGH!!!!


0 comments: to “ Boredom

Post a Comment